Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happiness is lacking in the morning

When was the last time you saw people who are actually happy? Every morning when I take a walk around downtown (as my morning exercise), I can't help but observe that most of the people in the street -- students, office workers, etc. -- seem to be pissed. About life perhaps? Or is it because they lack sleep?

In any case, these kids looked happy:



Jeepney drivers, tricycle drivers, peddlers... these are the usual people who actually look happy early in the morning.

How about you? Can you say you're happy? I refuse to answer my own question.


1 comment:

  1. i know how everyone seems to notice this but yea. i sometimes envy these people for being happy despite not having much.

    & to your question-yes, im happy.

    ReplyDelete